Nearly a decade after it released Warcraft 3, Blizzard still churns out updates for its seminal PC real-time strategy (RTS) game from time to time. This update should be news to PC RTS gamers; among other fixes, the Warcraft 3 creates a widescreen resolution option in the PC strategy game's Video Options sub-menu.
The full update changelog and the download link after the jump.
-Warcraft III will now write its registry keys on launch.
- Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
- You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
- Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
- Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
- Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.
- Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to ally with opponents when alliances were locked ("share hack").
- A gold exploit with buildings has been fixed.
>>>Download Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne update 1.25b here
>>>See more Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne strategy tips and resources (where to place NGL One professional map files to view Warcraft III: Frozen Throne replays, micromanagement resources, gameplay videos, links to important strategy articles, etc) HERE. (Scroll down to see more.))
>>>Click here to read more...