Saturday, October 18, 2008

Food for Thought

When a friend reaches out and gives you a torch with which to light the darkness but refuses to accompany you on your journey because of rules and commitments, should you feel sad? No. Let the torch give you strength; always go forward and from time to time, look at the light and remember. Remember and be glad that someone cared immensely to give you it.

I have faith in you.

Godspeed.



I now walk in the light with my partner but I have not thrown away the torches people gave me. To these people, my thanks.

MaPaJovieMs.FloresHanzelJonasRubyJuvelynCarlotaMajallaMelodyMichaelMKRichard...
...FermandyStevenPatrickShantaBrentLolaNeneArwatMaeTatayObetDonnaAndreaAuntiEden
....UncleMaggiNanayPepeMrsPanalScottJBGiovanniEJTontonLolaEldaKuyaPeterAnnabelle....

...and legions more. Thank you.

0 comments: