Saturday, September 19, 2009

My YouTube Gameplay Videos of the Downloadable Free PC FPS Full Version Horror Shooter The Suffering

I've begun recording and uploading gameplay videos of the downloadable free PC FPS full version horror shooter The Suffering. I'll be posting my review of the game in the next 4-7 days.



Gameplay videos of the downloadable free PC FPS horror shooter after the jump.





Warning: may not be suitable for children



>>>See more downloadable free PC FPS full version shooter games HERE


>>>For a broader list of downloadable free PC full version games, click HERE

2 comments:

oes tsetnoc said...

Just a few words of Thanks for a such a nice work. You got it right, short and to the point. I got my shares up and running in no time. Thanks,

Ildamos said...

Thanks but what "shares"? Maybe you've commented on the wrong post? :D Regardless, thanks for visiting!