Friday, March 15, 2013

Strategy Bytes: League of Legends: Kayle Guide: Tips, Strategies, and Gameplay Videos

[Updated: March 17,2013: Added a second (Ranked Game) video and replaced the Match History screenshot with an updated one (+1 victory; see below).] 

I've started putting up League of Legends videos.Here's the first one ( I'll flesh this out in the following days):






My second foray into the Ranked Games scene in the freeware strategy PC game League of Legends. Here's a handy pure ADR attack speed build for Kayle. This match didn't take long; I would have gone for an experimental Kayle build that uses Twin Shadows (I thought the Twitch would prove to be a problem).

My usual AD (R) Kayle item sequencing:

  • Doran's Blade
  • BF Sword
  • Berserker's Greaves 
  • Runaan's Hurricane
  • Blade of the Ruined King 
  • situational items (Last Whisper tanky group, Spirit Visage if the enemy AP nuker proves to be bothersome, Bloodthirster if the enemies prove to be pushovers). Matches usually end at this point. 
Here's another video:



Runes: Attack Speed marks and quintessences; Mana Regeneration seals; AP glyphs
Masteries: 21 Offense; 9 Utility


The last game saw me segueing into a bruiser build; the last player to pick a champ picked Lee Sin--and then switched to Zed at the last second. I had to help our tank late in the game.
Image source

0 comments: