Yep, you read that one right. This just in: Hi-Rez Studios has released their classed-based third-person MMO shooter Global Agenda as freeware. The PC MMO shooter game is now free to play and while the restrictions placed on the free2play players are a bit on the heavy side, they are not by any means game-breaking.
So far these are the only things that I find to be potentially disruptive:
- Access the Auction House
- Access In-Game Mail
- Less restrictive chat capabilities
- No ads for in-game voice
- Ability to create Agencies
MMO players availing of the free to play option can still participate in PvPs (Player vs Player) and PVEs (Player vs Environment) sessions.
>>>More freeware PC third- and first-person shooters (FPS) HERE
The full list of the free to play restrictions and the download link of the freeware PC classed-based third-person shooter game after the jump.
From the freeware PC shooter's wiki page:
Free to play
* No Level Restriction
* Ability to earn all of the game’s current items without spending real money.
* Access to all of the game’s current playable content, including:
o Sonoran Desert Open Zone
o Special Ops PvE (1- to 4-person Co-Op)
o 10v10 Mercenary PvP
o 4v4 Arena PvP
o Double Agent PvPE
o 10-person Defense Raids (including the new Dome Defense Mission coming in version 1.4).
o Agency vs Agency Gameplay (AvA)
Elite Agent - One-time purchase of $19.99 (£13.99 GBP, €15.99 EUR)
* Earn End-of-Mission XP at twice the rate of a Free-to-Play user
* Earn End-of-Mission Credits and Tokens at twice the rate of a Free-Play user
* Earn End-of-Mission Elite Loot upon winning an instanced PvE or PvP match
* Choose which PvP game types you would like to play when queuing for Mercenary PvP.
* Access the Auction House
* Access In-Game Mail
* Less restrictive chat capabilities
* No ads for in-game voice
* Ability to create Agencies
* Higher Login priority
>>>The freeware PC classed-based third-person shooter Global Agenda's official site
>>>Don't like PC shooters? Freeware strategy games HERE. Freeware RPGs HERE.