Friday, March 20, 2009

Download Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne Patch 1.23

Now here's something you don't see everyday:

(Of course, if you have pirated the game, chances are, you wont' see this. Ever.)

I just love this company. Blizzard just released patch 1.23 for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Just login to to download the Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne 1.23 update. There are no alterations stats-wise, only a couple of fixes:

Patch 1.23 Changelog

- now uses a new banner ad system.


- Fixed an exploit where an altered custom map would be seen identical to the original custom map.
- Fixed an issue where some patches could not apply on Intel Macs.

1.23 :D
Download the Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne patch 1.23 (incremental) update HERE.

Download the Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne patch 1.22 update HERE.

>>>See more Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne resources (where to place NGL One professional map files to view Warcraft III: Frozen Throne replays, micromanagement resources, gameplay videos, links to important strategy articles, etc) HERE. (Scroll down to see more.)


warcraft articles said...

nice post. enjoyed it.

Shazbot said...

Thanks. You'll have to wait for further posts though, I won't be able to post anything earlier than June 19; giving time to my PC's PSU's capacitors to discharge before I replace the PSU fan.

warcraft articles said...

Oh that's too bad. Oh well, I'll put that date on my calendar!

Shazbot said...

Glad to hear you are following this site! I hope you'll find something that's useful here. I tend to review new drivers as they come out. My focus is primarily on freeware strategy games and multiplayer shooters though.

priyank said...

i like this site very much

Shazbot said...