Monday, August 31, 2009

Nvidia GeForce ION 190.62 WHQL Video Card Benchmark Test Results

Fed the Nvidia GeForce ION 190.62 WHQL to my video card benchmark software two nights ago and while F.E.A.R. played smoother this time around, 190.62 displayed some very odd gamma behavior --- in MadOnion's 3DMark2001SE, the tests were very dark. In F.E.A.R., I had to tweak the gamma level to see the "Barely visible" bar. When I did, everything was so bright as to appear diluted.

Odd. Very odd.

The link to the results after the jump.

This driver produced better framerates than the last Nvidia GeForce video card driver I tested, which was version 190.38. (Apologies for the typo; I labeled that previously as "190.83.")

>>>Click here to see Nvidia GeForce ION 190.62 WHQL video card benchmark test results

0 comments: