Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nexuiz's Ingame Video Card Benchmark Test

Video Card Benchmark Test



(This is actually a little note for myself as I keep forgetting the command.)

Here's how to load Nexuiz's ingame video card benchmark test:

1. Launch the game.

2. Press SHIFT + ESC.

3. In the console that drops down, type "timedemo demos/demo1" without the quotes.


4. Press enter. At the end of the timedemo, the game will display its minimum, average, and maximum frames per second.


IMO, this is one of the best Quake 2-based freeware downloadable PC games.

2 comments:

Gent said...

Hey there,
Dude why don't u have a contact page? I wanted to ask you something private :S but couldn't find it anywhere.

Ildamos said...

Hmm never crossed my mind someone would want to ask me something. Maybe I'll post my contact details in the next few weeks but right now, work is crazy (again lol! 'Love this job).

Tech support? I can't give it; there are sites that can give you comprehensive answers (just make sure to do some research first). Tech-PC is a very good site. (The link can be found in my "Useful Links" list.)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you learned something interesting!