Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Xtreme-G 177.92 Video Card Benchmark Test

Video Card Benchmark Test


How do you improve an Nvidia driver that boasts of jaw-dropping image quality in gaming and in video card benchmark tests? Make a tweaked version of it!

I tested the Xtreme-G 177.92 and ohman! It's very rare when your wife and gaming friends take a look at your CRT monitor and quietly utter drawn out "waowwwwwwwwwwwww..."s. Even my cousin who owns a gaming cafe that sports 19-inch LCD monitors complained that my monitor churns out better images in gaming and video card benchmark tests.

What the eff did they do with F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate? For the same amount of performance, the graphics of this game sucks! Luckily Xtreme-G 177.92 saves it (and more). I wonder how my SWAT 4 and Tribes: Vengeance will look like with this driver. (*Evil grin*)

0 comments: