Monday, April 21, 2008

First Time in a 50-foot Swimming Pool...



... in over 5 years.



And then I swam --- I swam, AT THE VERY LEAST, seven laps. That's 350 feet, NOT counting the underwater short bursts I did. (I miss snorkeling in reefs hehe!) Also I didn't count the laps I didn't finish. All in all, I am dead sure I swam more than 500 last Saturday in our company's sportsfest.

(The dude in charge of the pool said 50 meters but I just thought about it and WTH?! I am sure it's much shorter than 50 meters!!)

Now I feel like I've been through a major campaign involving Mad Doks, Mek Boyz, and several Warbosses with rokkit launchas.

I. am. in. pain.

But the feeling's good; I feel like a million bucks. All crumpled, but a million bucks nevertheless.

"I feel the warp overtaking me... it is a good pain!" --- common quote; Chaos infantry; the video game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War

I even feel like I can take on Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka myself HAHA!

There will be a post tomorrow ---- this time about Warcraft Pro map packs. Meanwhile enjoy these quotes from the video game Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War --- brings back a lot of good ol' memories from the early months of the company.

If you think I am primarily a Warcraft III: Frozen Throne nut, you are wrong. I like this game even more. It. Rocks. No one here supplies the blasted game though. Tsk. Here's a screenshot I took back in the days when Netrix cafe was still alive. I got amused by the fragile hit-and-run guys with their "We cannot fail, we are the last of our kind" thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolz.

Be prepared on the next Saturday. There's rumored to be another sportsfest.

Anonymous said...

WTH?!

There were supposed to be TWO comments here EXCLUDING this one! Gaah! And he agrees with my unspoken opinion!

Yes, "anonymous"! I agree with you! W40K: DoW owns SC's behind hard! >:)

Gdarned blogger somehow deleted the comment...

@Rhil:

I'm actually looking forward to it. >:)