Sunday, November 30, 2008

Update: K-Lite Codec Pack Full

Free-codecs has version 4.3.4 of the K-Lite Codec Pack full. Details HERE. This version produces the best audio clarity so far. Disco! Disco!


Speaking of clarity...

It was all so clear...

I wouldn't have embarked on a "journey" no matter how the thing went down but the event should have been something that we all could have looked back and smiled at. I wanted coconut trees in the distance as my dinghy floated away into the great blue beyond. I wanted birds in the sky soaring as the gentle lapping of the waves lulled me to sleep. Instead...

... someone took a gun and started shooting. It's all gone and there's nothing left but glass shards and blood on the floor. I never wanted it to have a conclusion like this. When I said to someone I just wanted to teach that someone how to row and find that person's island --- an island without me on it --- I. Meant. Every. Word.

And yes, the above are all video game screenshots.

0 comments: