Monday, November 17, 2008

XbitLabs' Cheap LCD Monitors Roundup

I've been pondering about buying a cheap LCD monitor for months now but I never got around to doing it.

Why am I still using a CRT? Simple. I like the colors that CRT monitors offer. I am (was?) a digital artist and I'm very picky about monitors. I've seen monitors from various cafes including my cousin's and heck, not one of those cheap LCD monitors they have can perform at par with my CRT. Weak blacks, small viewing angles, slow response times, the list of cheap LCD woes goes on and on.

I tried searching for LCD reviews and found XbitLabs' cheap LCD monitors roundup. The article provides LCD review for cheap LCD monitors that have 19" screens. Hopefully one of the cheap LCD monitors there will be a good enough purchase in the coming months.

1 comments:

Sony laptop lcd screens said...

I have always like LCD monitors the best. They are much easier on the eyes and with the small amount of space I have, I need a screen that is compact. If you are very picky concerning your choice of a computer monitor do not settle for the least expensive one or any one of cheap quality. For graphic designer quality, you need to make it an investment and to do research concerning new models coming soon and price drops.